Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Mid-week HIGH and exhaustion. More presents for me!

I got THE NINJA! Yes- It is a GREAT GREAT DAY!
http://www.biteofthebest.com/ninja-master-prep/

This is going to be speedy quick because I am TIRED. Decent workout, work was OK- manager was super grumpy today. I always take it personally, and head boss is coming to do a 'short store visit'. I always catastophize and think it's about me. My friend picked me up and we went back to Bed Bath and Beyond. I got the NINJA, this awesome suction sponge kitchen holder, an over the cabinet tea/dish tower chrome hanger, flowers, tuna, salsa, radishes, Johnny's seafood and pork/chicken seasonings, 2 new seasonings, biggest loser calendar, a box of KRISDA and more jello! I get to pick between the VitaMix/BlendTec/ and Montel's Health Master. I am so overwhelmed with all the gifts! I can't decide which to pick, and feel a little uncomfortable! Here is dinner- minus unpictured 24 Nori sheets, jello, and 5 GG Scandinavian Crisps.















No comments:

Post a Comment