Friday, March 4, 2011

Opportunity To Be Heard! Voice your concerns, questions, opinions, and perspectives, and help others'

I am asking you for your help and input! Over the course of the next few months, I am doing some research in terms of public attitude/opinions/concerns towards certain topics or items. I would love for you to VOICE YOUR OPINION! Let me know what your thoughts are; how you think/feel about things, WHY you do, what caused you to feel/think that way, and what would affect it..

As a Nutrition and Supplement Consultant, I am doing this in hopes of helping the wider public by gaining a broader understanding of some entrenched beliefs and view points, as well as to continually learn what people think.
I would love to hear what YOU are interested in; what confuses you, what you wish people would talk about more/less etc.

In finding what shapes our world today; your thoughts and point of view, I hope to help shape our Future in a more positive, health minded way.


I plan on doing this by posting questions and leaving the forum open for comments. Feel free to email me.

2 comments:

  1. I have been reading your blog for awhile now, and really respect the advice you give and your opinions. I think this is a great idea! You are always so informative, and I have gone out and tried many of the products your have reviewed and suggested, and thus far they've all been fantastic. I will be emailing you some questions for sure! THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara, thank you for kind words on my blog. I am so glad it brought me to you. I would love to hear more from you.
    Cheers!
    LC

    ReplyDelete