Wednesday, September 1, 2010

AMAZON IS HAVING A HUGE GROCERY SALE!

I admit, I love 'food' shopping, like some ladies like shoe shopping. I am always on the hunt for exciting, new products- and most of all a great bargain! It's even better when I find something that I love on sale! Thought I'd spread some early BACK TO SCHOOL, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Xmas, Hannukah Joy and let you know that AMAZON IS HAVING THEIR HUGE GROCERY SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO exciting! They are offering a FREE 2 day shipping to college as well! I love back to school time!

They are offering it for a limited time on so many items: from Organics, Coffee (a must), Cereal, Yogurt Starter, Kefir, Annie's Food, Annie's Fruit SnacksThink Thin Protein Bars, Food Should Taste This Good, KAY'S PROTEIN CEREAL AND PRODUCTS- so exciting, coconut water, Almond Milk, Beef Jerky, Nuts, Gum, Erin's Natural Bakery and breakfast cookies etc!
Click on the link below to check out some of the deals!

Name Your Link

As for MY FOODS:
1. Sugar Free Syrups- Torani's Sugar Free are on sale! Check out the price!



Torani SugarFree

Name Your Link

I love using the Sugar Free Raspberry to make my vinegrettes, to make ice cream, to bake with, and to make my 'famous' Raspberry Honey Mustard (Mustard, sweetener, syrup)! Best dipping sauce ever! Coconut is great in everything: stir-fry's, with chicken and chili flakes for a Thai flavor, pancakes etc. Of Course, Peanut Butter is ALWAYS a favorite!

2.LENNY & LARRY'S PROTEIN MUSCLE BROWNIES!!! YOU HAVE TO TRY THESE:






4.Heinz Reduced Sugar Ketchup: LOVE THIS!





3. PopChips (need I say more??): Love the Black Pepper ones! I especially love the SINGLE SERVE variety packs!


-PIRATE BOOTY PUFFED SNACKS! 130 calories of goodness!






- Betty Crocker Gluten Free Brownie Mix (which can be 'Protein/Healthified' by adding a school of chocolate Protein Powder, Egg Whites, Almond Butter, Sugar Free Syrup- Torani's etc, Cottage Cheese, Greek Yogurt, Pumpkin Puree, Cauliflower puree, Sweet Potato Puree, Almond Milk, Sugar Free Pancake Syrup etc). This is great for those people who have a hard time eating food due to their gluten content!










- Nature's Path Cereal's and Bars! I love MESA SUNRISE, Flax Plus, Smart Bran, Heritage Bites, Oatbran Flakes, Kamut Cereal, Wheat and Millet Puffs (50 cal per cup- amazing with Chocoloate Protein Powder as a pudding, parfait, musli/ rice crispy sort of treat! etc






 
- KAY'S NATURAL PROTEIN CHIPS!
Kay's Protein Chips
I love the Natural Gluten Free Vanilla Cereal:






Brother's All Natural Freeze Dried Fruit Crisps:


SMART POP POPCORN! I've had a huge affinity for pop corn lately! Love the portion size as well! I put Joseph's Sugar Free Syrup on them (sweet and salty), and some protein powder and nearly died and went to heaven!! These are only 120 calorie and hace that buttery taste!



Also, the 100 Calorie Smart Pop Mini pack of TEN!


Take advantage while you can- especially the syrups! I missed out last year and regretted it after! Free shipping is always good!

No comments:

Post a Comment