As summer rolls around, I find myself craving more fruit type tasting foods as opposed to rich chocolate heavy desserts. I remember as a kid going on bike rides and then stopping for strawberry cheesecake ice cream at the over-priced booth in the middle of the huge national park. I remember those cheap, chemical-laden sugary ice cream cups that you would buy in bulk and came with those 'tongue depressor' wooden sticks/spoons to eat from. I always loved the chemical 'strawberry sauce' drizzle that came ribboned throughout the ice cream. Get ready for some major healthy sinfully delicious food porn....
- 4 packets Sweet and Low
- 1 serving Vanilla Protein
- PGX Granules (or gums)
- Optional: Walden Farms Strawberry Syrup
- Put all but 3 ice cubes into the blender.
- Blend until little 'peaks' start forming on all four corners.
- Increase speed, add remaining ice cubes one by one while adding more SF syrups.
- Add Walden Farms Jam to the blender while it's blending with a bit of the syrup.
- Pour into a HUGE bowl and enjoy!