Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Protein Packed Dessert Breakfast

I enjoyed such a fantastic, protein-packed, delicious breakfast this weekend, that I wanted to share it with you here. It is not unique from some of the other recipes I have posted in the past-- but it was so good that it deserved a post. I used Liberte Greek Yogurt (review to and info to come), which is so thick and creamy; full of probiotics and protein.


Protein Cakes/Greek Yogurt/Cookies and Cream protein powder, and sweetener,  topped with protien ice cream.


On the side, Greek Yogurt with  10 grams of pure unsweetened Cocoa stirred in with cinnamon, sweetener, oat fiber, and a bit of Walden Farms Peanut Spread and their sugar free Pancake syrup.  This was a 500g tub of Greek Yogurt, and about 40 grams of protein. HEAVEN. I made some of the protein cakes a little crispier (microwaved a bit longer, augmented liquid, and add-ins).


I had a separate unpictured bowl of the chocolate protein frosty/ice cream as well.
I felt like I was eating a sundae/parfait with brownies and ice cream, only better!

No comments:

Post a Comment