Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Came in the mail today!!!



This is what came in the mail for me today!!! I love the GG Scandinavian Crisp Bread so much, that the company sent me their new product "Sprinkles'. They are essentially the bran crisps crushed. Great in protein, pudding, yogurt, as breading for 'chicken' pie crusts, onion rings, baking etc.



This is the 'sprinkles' with 2 pumps of sugar free Davinci Gourmet blueberry flavoured syrup.




For dinner I had my normal huge stew concoction: a bag of shirataki noodles, a can of wax beans, a ban of bamboo shoots, 1 can tuna, green onion, 1 tomato, 1 orange bell pepper, 2 cucumbers and nori seaweed sheets. I then had another 6 servings of the bran sprinkles... I need to get them out of my apartment!! Anything carby and crunchy I can't stop eating. Now I'm @ 3000cal and pretty upset. I have no self control when I'm stressed!!! sigh











No comments:

Post a Comment