Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day

Due to all the 'drama' I've had with my family, Father's Day and Mother's Day are especially hard for me. I have a hard time reconcilling the absolute love I feel for my dad, and the resentment, hurt and pain I often feel towards him...


I did my 52min cardio this morning, and then went to safeway for groceries. I got 5 red peppers, Roma tomatoes, green onions, canned yellow wax beans, 8 bags of Fresh Express Romaine, 10 Cucumbers, Heinz mustard and some tuna and Crystal Light. I am almost out of my Edmond Fallot Basil Dijon mustard. I am so addicted to this gourmet stuff, I go through 1-2 jars A WEEK. I really want to try the Tarragon, but I haven't been able to get it yet. Then I had breakfast/lunch which consisited of 2 packs of Suichoy, wax beans, asparagus (from a glass jar) mustard, 1/2 bag of baby carrots and 10+ sheets of Nori Seaweed. I knew that I was feeling depressed due to thinking about my dad (plus it was rainy and overcast) and I would most likely stay home and eat my feelings all day- so I called the independant theatre right by my apartment to make sure they were playing the Czech movie 'Empties' (I speak Czech) and went o see it. I then journaled a bit, came home and nibbled on seaweed sheets rolled up like crackers dipped in mustard, or Walden Farms jam and had more baby carrots. I'm going to make a big cucumber salad next, my protilife chocolate shake with pgx and sugar free Cookie Dough Davinci Syrup, and Protein cheese cake (from Isoflex protein) and then my big dinner with shirataki noodles, canned yellow beans, tomato, reb bell peppers, green onion, tuna, lettuce bamboo shoots etc.


Here is my lunch:


My protilife shake with GG Scandinavian Crispbread and sf maple syrup drizzled on top.



Here are the protein cake and pancakes (I had 8 with jello on top):






Here's dinner:

No comments:

Post a Comment