Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thursday





Just got back from the gym and quick groceries @ Safeway. I got 5 bell peppers, 10 cucumbers, 5 Goldseal Smoked Light Tuna in H2O, and 9 cans of Safeway canned Whole Wax Beans.

I store all my protein powder ect in my gym locker, and I had the most incredible post workout breakfast EVER. I took the GG Scandinavian Bran sprinkles and filled about 1/2 of my shaker cup, I then added water, 1.5 scoops of the Genuine Health Greens+ Multi+ Vanilla powder, and 1 scoop of the Allmax Isoflex protein powder in Vanilla. I then took the GG Scandinavian Crisp Bread crackers, and broke some up, added more water and added the bran crisps until they got soggy and absorbed the liquid. I realize it looked GROSS (brown and green) but it tasted INCREDIBLE. I added some sweetner to it as well. I took some pictures, just so you guys can see how gross it looked. I promise it tasted so amazing. Sorry that the pics are so bad. I was trying to capture the 'green' color, but the lighting was bad and my cell didn't get a good shot.



After eating all day and doing nothing, I finally headed out and ended up buying Gourmet whole seed mustard from "Everything Done Right' and Mrs.Renfrew's Natural Mild Salsa".


The last pic is of the salsa and whole grain mustard mixed together. I was dipping in folded seaweed sheets instead of crackers. The mustard is unlike anything I've had before. It tastes 'fiber-y' and fantastic. I ended up eating 3/4 of the salsa and then had dinner. Now I am STUFFED.

No comments:

Post a Comment