Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tuesday



These are some of my protein pancakes/cakes with sf jello on top. I had them with a protilife shake before dinner. I also got a free Genuine Health Greens+ Multi+ Vanilla tub and absolutely love the flavor. I am not a huge fan of the amount of lecithin they add, but it was a free gift. I usually get Garden of Life's "Perfect Food'.



This is the Greens product I got. I also made the protein cakes with BioX Power Whey Isolate in Chocolate. Not only are they the BEST tasting protein you can get, they are also the highest quality. They are alkaline in your body, as opposed to acidic, they have all 4-6 micro and macro fractions, and they use aminogen. Being in the industry that I am, I have tried pretty much ALL. My favorites before this were Ultimate Nutritions IsoSensations 93 (loved the Chocolate Fudge, and Cafe Brazil), and Allmax Isoflex (Peanut Butter Chocolate, Van, Chocolate, Chocolate Mint). Then I got my hands on the BioX. IT IS CREAMY WITH WATER! It makes all the others taste thin and fake and like crap. Not even kidding. They have the BEST vanilla, strawberry banana (and it tastes creamy and NOT artificial), Cookies and Cream (too good), Chocolate (to die for) and their newest is the Chocolate Peanut Butter. OMG I can't even talk about it. It is amazing. And a 93% isolate. Suffice it to say that I literally (without exaggeration) have 8 2lbs tubs in my gym locker, and another 5 storing at my parents house. They also have a whole Stevia Natural Sweetened line, fantastic company!




Check them out:








No comments:

Post a Comment