Saturday, June 27, 2009

Lovely Saturday!

This morning I had one of the best workouts I've had in a long time. I felt so pumped and positive afterwards, that I decided to go to safeway and buy some more cucumbers, red peppers, mustard, tuna and my safeway canned beans. They were on sale until today. I ended up buying SIX peppers, another 10 cucumbers, 12 cans of wax beans, 2 tuna's, & 2 heinz mustards. As you can see from the picture, I already have quite a few cuc's, but am eating 2-3 per day. The girl at the register rang the peppers through as rutabagas accidentally, and I didn't notice until I got home. I paid $2.80 for 6 peppers! It would have cost me over $20.00! YAY. I then went home, munched on some veggies, cut up my veggies, got my lunch all into my Tupperware, and went to see 'The Hangover'. After that I stopped to pick up more Xenergy's and buy some Perfect Food. I made the best shake and protein cakes using BioX's Isolate in Cookies and Cream and Scandinavian crisp bread before I had dinner. I work tomorrow which means I can load up on sugar free stuff.



Gorgeous red peppers.


Garden of Life's Perfect Food! Best greens EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment