Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Anxiety!!! help

Hello everyone.
I know it's been awhile with a post, but I am freaking out and on the verge of a real panic attack. I texted my boss that I am not feeling well and would like a rest day. I have been killing myself @ work, trying to impress him. I mean going ABOVE and beyond. He didn't even notice. He texted me back a while later, and just wrote 'Call me at the store later- I need to ask you something'. That was all. I wrote back and said 'Ok. I hope I didn't mess something up'. No response.

I am near nervous break down. I am a paranoid person who seeks approval from older figures in order to feel self worth. Ever since that text I feel like I'm going to throw up. I have been making it worse by going over all the worst case scenarios, over thinking what I will be asked etc. My stomach is in knots, and I feel light headed with worry. If it was just a common normal question, he would have sent me a text message. I realize I am only making it worse, and shouldn't stress until I talk to him, but I hate vague and ominous sounding statements.

I think he is running late today, but generally he should be there in about 5 min. I think I will try calling @ 9:40am (14min from now) because we open at 10am.

I am so scared, I can't even put it into words. I have tears running down my face, and I feel sick to my stomach with fear. I will update as soon as I talk to him. This is something I SO do NOT need right now. My adrenals are stressed as it is.

What do you guys do in tough situations, when you don't know what's going on- but you know it's not good? Or when you are worried about something? Any advice would be so appreciated right now. I feel so alone and worthless.

1 comment:

  1. don't stress girl! atleast until you know exactly what's going on! you'll worry yourself sick and then that won't be good.

    cheer up :) sometimes times get a little hard but if we can make it through it then that makes us stronger!

    ReplyDelete