Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Quick Tuesday Recap

This is a quick Tuesday recap done Monday morning.... Sorry. So this is my new mini scale in action @ the gym:



I was weighing either protein powder of bran sprinkles in this picture. I love the thing! I wish it weighed more than it's max load of 25g, but I mostly am using it for lighter things.
Work was OK. Just me and the manager who is still being a jerk, and I don't know what to do anymore. The gym was also OK. 54min Cardio=522cal burned.
I weigh 109 this morning. I have gained 9 lbs. If I think about it too much, I will cry. It's from BINGE eating salsa and seaweed sheets (1.89L of salsa and 50+ sheets of seaweed after dinner, and all through dinner prep will do that to you). I look pregnant and feel ashamed. No self control. However, being anal as I am, I can tell you that my seaweed sheet weighs 2.8grams.
I will write a proper Wednesday post later. I'm off to gym, and work. I need to settle down. My other co-worker is back today, which is double stressful for me. The amount of brown nosing, lying, manipulating and chatting up my manager she does irritates me to no end. My blood pressure is shot to hell because of work. It went from 103/84 to 143 in a matter of 20min last week due to stress. Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment