Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Bouncy room needed...

What a week! And it's only Tuesday. I haven't gone to work yet, due to feeling sick and am a paranoid, anxiety ridden little girl. I have been stress eating beyone belief. I don't mean 'I ate 3 cookies' as some bloggers write about with guilt. I mean physically stuffed until I can't breath sick. I have eaten a whole 2 LITRE tub of salsa EACH DAY with sushi nori sheets for scoopage, copious amounts of bran sprinkles, more salsa, and dinner, breakfast, lunch and snacking. I am so stressed out it is not funny. This is a picture of yesterdays thickncreamy shake that I will call my protein cookie shake (fiber sprinkles are mixed in). I couldn't finished the second shake with dinner because I felt so sick I ended up throwing up a bit. I then woke up @ 11pm and finished dinner b/c I felt dizzy. Today wasn't much better. I don't know what's going on. I feel heartbroken, scared, paranoid, terrified, panicked etc.

I have been using all my energy at the gym in the mornings- it's the only thing I feel good about. I bought 2 stainless steel sieve/strainers an a t-fal non-stick skillet/ frying pan (FINALLY). Other than that, my weekend was nice- lots of grocery shopping done! I think I am just feeling down, and feel the need to hide... I will blog with a happier post/update as soon as I can get my act together and stop thinking like a crazy depressed person!!!


1 comment:

  1. keep your head up girl there's always sunshine after the rain :)

    ReplyDelete