Saturday, October 31, 2009

Felt like shit yesterday, but managed work (manager purposely didn't comment on my Barry White/ Darth Vader-esque inspired voice, or lack there of, or coughing etc). Went to see Micheal Jackson's This Is It. Crazy dancing. It definitely was worth going to see. It's his private footage. I felt a profound sense of sadness for him, and a renewed appreciation. Wish they had interviewed the back up dancers. CRAZY. I wasn't even that big of a fan of his music (love smooth criminal, billy jean, the free willy song, what have we done etc). After the friend that got me sick drove me to safeway and bought me fresh El Molino Salsa (immune health-garlic, onions, tomatoes that haven't been heated, hence the enzymes not destroyed) and I bought 1 bell pepper for $2.40! WTF. Then we went to Community Natural Foods (Mecca) and he bought me Celestial Seasonings Lemon Zinger tea (I don't know why we didn't pick it up @ Safeway, as they were on SALE) and AMAZING GRASS SUPER GREENS CHOCOLATE!!!

Really mad at how much I ate. Or rather, how quickly I ate it. Came home later than usual, and counted out 5 GG Bran Crispbreads, 31 seaweed, 2 scoops Amazing Grass Super Foods, and made dinner (dinner what AMAZING):










After this I took the remaining 11 seaweed sheets, 3/4 entire 1.89L TUB of salsa, and ate that break the 1/2 seaweed sheets into 3's and dipping them into salsa like pita (scoopage- must fold the seaweed so they hold up). I then crumbled the Scandinavian Bran Crispbread into mini bowls (ramekins) added Walden Farm's Calorie Free Pancake Syrup, cinnamon, PGX granules, Davinci Sugar Free Syrup in German Chocolate Cake, Sweet and Low packet, TB of Walden Farm's Chocolate dip, stirred, and microwaved for 40 sec until thick. Let it cool, added more pancake syrup and jello. I also mixed my amazing grass with the pancake syrup, chocolate sauce and cinnamon in a bowl. YUM

No comments:

Post a Comment