Thursday, October 15, 2009

Good Morning!

Sorry I haven't been writing much. I've been reading your posts, but so tired and headachey that I haven't had the impetus to write anything. Here is a picture of Tuesdays salad. IT was dark outside, and I only had a lamp with 2 burned out bulbs to work with and a cell phone camera! The salad was really good:




I am headed off to the gym, then work and then HOME to eat. Things have been a little hard re: my family. It's my baby sister's bday in a couple weeks (she'll be 17)- ANY ADVICE ON WHAT TO GET HER???? She is so amazing, kind, funny and doesn't want anything!!! The kid is amazing! Suggestions are so welcome! This is a picture I forgot to post (Oct 6 dinner salad):




Here is my LOVE and obsession:

DAVINCI SUGAR FREE SYRUPS or SUGAR FREE Pancake Syrup:



PLUS GG SCANDINAVIAN BRAN CRACKERS CRUMBLED INTO A GLASS BOWL



AND MICROWAVED WITH SWEETENER, AND PGX GRANULES UNTIL IT'S MUSHY AND CEREAL LIKE. AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! TOASTED MARSHMALLOW AND PEANUTBUTTER SYRUP IS SOOOO GOOD!

ADD CINNAMON ON TOP!

No comments:

Post a Comment