Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Hope in Tuesday

I ended up getting out of bed @ 11:47pm to go eat something. I wish I had more of my GG Scandinavian Bran Crispbread with me. I needed something dry. I ended having 2 large zucchinis peeled and seasoned with cinnamon, and Sweet'n Low and microwaved for 4 minutes. The other 1/2 I just loaded with my new seasoning: Johnny's Lemon Pepper! Also microwaved. I also ate a yellow bell pepper. Needless to say I got less than 5hrs of sleep. I feel so out of it lately. Planning on going to Coles/Chapters after work. Headed to the gym now, then work, where I am working with my FAVORITE co-worker! I love this girl!!! I also need to see if the mall I'm near has a calendar club this year. They are doing MAJOR renovations, so 80% is shut down. I have a slight calendar obsession.
I want to see NINE and Imaginarium of Dr Parnassus. I have seen Sherlock Holmes, It's Complicated, Avatar etc. There are matinees playing downtown due to holidays (other theatres are always open during the day, just the 4 downtown aren't-evenings only and weekends, unless it's summer holidays and winter break).

UPDATE: felt so nauseated this morning. Workout was okay. work was frustrating. Deciding whether or not to text "S" was even more stressful.

I am probably going to see Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus with my friend Patrick tomorrow.... unless he has to work again (lawyer) or sue someone...

I am stuffed, tired, cranky, and STRESSED! My hair has been falling out ridiculously. I literally SHED. I also took sheers to my hair this morning and lopped off an inch or so. I always wear it up in a pony tail, so I don't really care if it's uneven. At least the split ends are kind of gone...
Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment