Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Wednesday part DEUX!

My workout today was good again- but I was so tired I couldn't really push myself. My legs felt energized and strong, but the rest of me was DEAD. I did my normal 54min and burned 522cal/5.48 miles. I stayed at work up til 5pm and then stopped by Starbucks to sample their NEW TEA. This tea DOES NOT COME OUT UNTIL JAN 12 but I'm friends with all the staff so they immediately made me one. It is ORANGE BLOSSOM and it is in the loose leaf teabags (like Mighty Leaf teas). They discontinued the TAZO Wild Sweet Orange, so this is replacing it. The bags look so nice!

Because I haven't been posting as much, I keep forgetting to update on all the NEW products and things I've gotten! I have gotten 14 new bowls! One is a 7QT glass bowl, then I got a Luminarc 6QT glass bowl, 2 anchor 4QT bowls, and a bunch of 'soup' sized bowls in different glazes etc. I also go 6 mixing bowls!

I am eating my GG Scandinavian Bran Crispbread with sf pancake syrup (Sorbee's)and Walden Farm's Pancake Syrup, Davinci sf syrups (assorted flavors), sweetnlow, cinnamon, and PGX granules. Microwaved and topped with a bit of WF Calorie Free Chocolate Dip (with sweetener and cinnamon mixed in). I'm about to make dinner.

Thought I would include this picture of the BEAUTIFUL snowflake shaped ball that hangs between my work and the connecting mall.


These are cell phone pictures taken through the glass in Starbucks. They DO NOT do it justice. It is so much brighter and more beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment