Friday, December 4, 2009

No work today! I woke up early, decided to lie in bed for a bit and then woke up 10min to 7!!!! ARGH. Came to the gym CALM and late! AMAZING good workout. The kind that you zone out. I added 6min and did 60min=583Calories/6.14Miles!
After I had a wonderful long shower, and 3 Sweet Nothings' Sugar Free Belgium Black Licorice Cats. Of course, I was looking forward to my 'Brownie Batter' aka Amazing Grass Chocolate Super Food mixed with sweetener, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, sf Walden Farms Pancake Syrup, and DaVinci SF Chocolate syrup! I addedPGX granules, and some psyllium husks to it- hence the weird thickish texture:



I FINALLY used my spiralizer today- had 2 zucchinis (1/2 made into chips, the other spiralized):











Went to see 'The Brother's' (really good and dramatic), got a new book "The Bishop's Man" and loaded up on jello, and the most exciting shocking find EVER! Superstore had WALDEN FARMS products in their Kosher section! I actually pummled my friend and shreiked out load from excitement!


Dinner:






No comments:

Post a Comment