Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Trouble....

I haven't been able to sleep or wake up normally lately. My 'internal' clock is SO screwed up. I am stressed to the max due to life, and my 'weekend' buddy, and opted OUT OF THE GYM this morning. I was actually dressed, and out the door and returned. I have been stress eating like nobodies business, and am up 8.5 lbs. Not good. I turned my cell off today, and do not plan on seeing him until at least 25 (I said we would go to Sherlock). Yesterday was a GRAND day...
I ORDERED THE VITA MIX 5200!!! In Platinum! Actually, he ordered and paid for it. But still....
I had been wanting one for years, debating between the Vitamix, Blendtec and Montel's Health Master Emulsifier etc. I know he is going to hold it over my head as in "How is the VitaMix I" got you'. etc.

My gym membership was being paid by my dad because it is a private corporate facility in him old place of work. He told me he can't afford to pay it anymore due to finances (he got laid off) and that is causing so much panic and stress. It is my morning solace and it calms me down. Hence stress eating and avoiding dealing with it. I feel guilty for not going today. I am in a complete state of panic and stress 24/7 and it shows. I have so much to be grateful for and am not trying to sound whiny. I will start posting normal stuff soon. I just need to chill out!!! UGH

No comments:

Post a Comment