Monday, May 3, 2010

NEW CRYSTAL LIGHT FLAVOR, MUTANT TOMATO and Dessert!

Hey Boo's!
I hope all of you are having a wonderful Monday! I hope you are all feeling optimistic and positive! It's a great way to start the week, AND that much closer to Friday! A quick recap from Sunday- I managed to turn around Saturday's horror and had a WONDERFUL Sunday! I managed to cram all that I missed doing Saturday into Sunday (Superstore, Wholesale for 16bags of radishes, Walmart, SAFEWAY, Community Natural Foods). It was RUSHED, but I was in a good state of mind and Safeway was a SUCCESS! I also got some 'Personal Growth' audio Cd's (The Attractor Factor by Vitale).

Rewind to Saturday's MAJOR fail (superstore, co-op-, Safeway etc), I at least had the state of mind to capture these MUTANT HUGE ASS tomatoes at Co-op- AS IF THESE AREN"T chemically modified:
Need I say more???

Sunday I got 5 mustard's! YAY! Again, I fully admit to being a condiment whore! I also got 4 Salsas! I got a jar of Simply Natural's Black Bean and Corn, El Restaurante mild (2L jug), 946mL jug of Old Dutch Restaurante and a No Name Medium 2L Salsa as well!

MOST EXCITING, I FINALLY PICKED UP A SLEEVE (12PK) OR THE NEW CRYSTAL LIGHT DARK CHERRY POMEGRANATE!
Unfortunately, my favorite flavor Strawberry Kiwi was discontinued! Who doesn't like Strawberry Kiwi I ask you???!?!?

I ended my night (after dinner) with a pack of GG Scandinavian Bran Crispbread as usual, with a Protilife 'Ice cream".
For the Bran crispbread, I crushed them up, added PGX Granules, Davinci Sugar Free Syrup (Cherry, Vanilla, Cookie Dough, Peanut Butter, Hazelnut) as well as some Walden Farms Pancake Syrup and Walden Farm's Blueberry Syrup.
For the 'Ice Cream' I used a Chocolate Protilife, ice, PGX Granules, cinnamon, Davinci SF Coconut, Vanilla and Peanut Butter, as well as Walden Farms Pancake Syrup and Sweet and Low.

I added some of the Bran Crispbread. This was about * 8 as there are 10 pieces, and I use a piece per bowl.SO GOOD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment