Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Weekend via pictures (aka mustard, mustard, book, mustard!)

This post is so long overdue! Weekend shenanigans! AKA mustard, mustard, salsa, book and MUSTARD!
This is kind of lame, but nevertheless...
I took a picture of these SUGAR FREE CANDIES I've been eyeing since I discovered them at this Killer Dollar Store about a year ago.
They literally have EVERYTHING! Fuzzy peach, worms, sour rings, sour worms, chocolate almonds, gummies etc. SO TEMPTING

I LOVE COSTCO!

Costco Vine Tomatoes! They looked amazing!
DIET MANGO!!! OMG SO GOOD!

These are my daily 2 bags of RADISHES


This wasn't the 'full' effect (the main salad was missing the top layer)! Sorry about the seasoning crusted bowl. SO GOOD!

I finished reading "THE SECRET DAUGHTER" within 2 days. I LOVED IT! Highly recommend reading this! I am now reading 'Half of a Yellow Sun" and am getting "I SHALL NOT HATE: A GAZA DOCTOR'S JOURNEY' this weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I love Costco too! It's kind of like a big kids toy store to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the book suggestions. I am glad I am not the only person obsessed with mustard. I like Dijon the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I SO share the dollar store and COSTCO love. I can't get enough of them. The dollar store candy/food aisle is one of my favourites... I love seeing what kind of hidden treasures I can find there... for a buck!

    And I just bought that diet mango! It's great!

    ReplyDelete