Saturday, May 22, 2010

Thursday/Friday Recap in yummy pictures.

Hello Darlings!
Sorry for the  lack of posting! I have been taking pictures and literally got overwhelmed with the amount I need to share with you! Working with annoying co-worker was tense since last Friday's event. I made me think of Julie's post on 'Fake Smiles". A lot of silent air filled with irritation. Oh well... moving on...

I got to sample the new Probiotic Gum- The flavor literally lasts about 3seconds and they tell you to chew it for 5-10 minutes... Ugh..okay, it's like chewing a blob of unflavoured gum! That being said, the flavors (when they last for 3 seconds) are fantastic!

I rarely take pictures of my nightly (without fail) GG Scandinavian Bran Crispbread Messes, but I have a whole package EVERY.SINGLE.NIGHT with my shake as dessert.







The trick is to crumble them into little pieces. Then drown them in ANY flavor of syrup you want (I use Davinci Sugar Free Syrups, Walden Farms Pancake Syrup, Walden Farm's Jam and Syrups, Starbucks SF syrups, Monin etc). I then add my Sweet and Low, cinnamon and a scoop of PGX granules per bowl (a 10 pack of crackers makes 10 bowls).

I then stir, stir, stir and add water etc as needed and pop it in the microwave for 1.4 minutes. You can also let it sit a bit and the PGX with 'congeal' or absorb the water. I always add some more fixings on top (Walden Farms Jam, Chocolate Dip, Peanut Butter, Protein Ice Cream etc). Excuse my ugly thumb! I dipped that piece into Walden Farm's Calorie Free Chocolate Dip. The rest have the Walden Farms Strawberry Jam, and are mixed with Davinci Sugar Free Kahlua Syrup, Davinci Blueberry Syrup, Coconut etc.

I have this with my nightly Protilife Protein Ice Cream/Shake concoction.
And YES, I do dip the GG Crispbread Crackers in their too and pour it on top of my GG MESS.




Friday Morning at the gym I savored every bite of my Cookie Batter/Fiber Mess made with
- PPES Whey Isoburst in French Vanilla (protein powder)
- Sweet and Low and Water.



And here is part 1 of my nightly dinner ( you cannot see the whole bag of Broccoli slaw, 340g of microwaved Cauliflower, 4 cans of Yellow and Green Wax Beans, 1 Tomato, Red Pepper, Green Onion and 300g mushrooms with a WHOLE 907g bag of Dole Chopped Romaine Lettuce)



This takes 2 HUGE mixing bowls, copious amount of seasoning and spices, Mustard, Salsa, and Kikkoman Low Sodium Soy Sauce (often a bit of Davinci Sugar Free syrups-pineapple, blueberry, huckleberry, raspberry, strawberry, coconut etc)


For the RECORD: I do PREFER Mann's Rainbow Salad Coleslaw over the Broccoli Slaw!
It has Cauliflower in it too and is easier to chew!


HAVE A WONDERFUL SATURDAY AND LONG WEEKEND!!!!!

I plan on doing a 'Supplements I use' type post soon! Is anyone interested in that? I am in the 'industry' so I do know about formula's, company's etc.

1 comment:

  1. I actually don't use supplements at all...are you talking about nutritional ones? But would be interesting to get a perspective from someone in this industry. :-)

    flavorless gum? Eww....

    ReplyDelete