Thursday, May 13, 2010

Everybody in Love and seeing my dad....



Seeing my dad today.... So nervous. I look like DEATH and am so worried about him. I've been so stressed!!! Keep me in your thoughts!

I've been LOVING this song- listen to it and don't tell me it's not catchy! Gotta love those Brit Boys! lol:



On a humorous note, I totally forgot to add this to my Saturday/Weekend Shindigs! This was parked infront of COSTCO (mouth-watering, No?):
And these are also Monday's EGG-Cakes! The yellow? Honey mustard! It was so good!
-egg whites
-psyllium
-sweet and low
-cinnamon

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
 - Lord Buddha










2 comments:

  1. Best of luck, Barbara...but what do you mean, "look like death"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. As in stressed, tired, bags under eyes, dark circles 'haven't slept well in days'look of death. Need a holiday!

    ReplyDelete