Saturday, April 24, 2010

Rough Times

Hey guys,

Sorry for the lack of postings lately. I've been going through rough times. feeling lost and without purpose/direction.

Listening to a lot of Jack Canfield, Joe Vitale, Wayne Dyer, Bob Proctor ,the WHOLE Hay House family and a lot of personal growth stuff.

As I write this I am eating my GG BranCrispbread mush and what I call my COOKIE DOUGH FROSTY! (aka screw you Wendy's). It is beyond amazing!
-Chocolate Protilife (or Chocolate Protein powder)
-DaVinci Sugar Free Cookie Dough Syup,
-Cinnamon
-Ice
-PGX granules (or gums)
-Walden Farms Sugar Free Pancake syrup
-MAGIC BULLET/Vitamix or Blender.

Imagine cookie dough chunks blended in a frosty! I guess it's more like a Dairy Queen Blizzard? Either way it is incredible. My GG Bran Crispbread microwaved/syrup/pgx mush is cookie dough flavored too... YUM

I feel so lost. I did discover the most amazing online free radio site! It's like walking into the bookstore- you can type in ANY topic and a bunch of radio shows come up (talk radio/interviews) etc. From Bill Phillips' Health, to comdedy, Fashion, mystery, Law Of Attraction, Prosperity, Gardening, Renovations, Celebrity Gossip, Authors, Politics, finance, Wealth, success, marketing, business.

I am leaving you guys the link for the Canfield interview that I am listening to over and over again. You can just type in your 'search topic' in the right hand search box and anything you want will come up. I love looking at 'This weeks' best', Top Ten etc. You can also see 'upcoming' etc.
Check it out:http://www.blogtalkradio.com/show.aspx?userurl=think-believe&year=2010&month=04&day=18&url=thinkbelievemanifest--jack-canfield--author-chicke
 
 
Don't let your EXISTING circumstances shape your thinking
.

No comments:

Post a Comment