Thursday, November 19, 2009

Magic Bullet Exchange SUCCESS YAY

Leaving in about 5min to go exchange my Magic Bullet for a NEW ONE!! YAY!! Here are yesterdays flowers:


Here is my post workout BROWNIE BATTER (aka Chocolate Amazing Grass Super Food with sweetener, and a little water- had 3 scoops in a shaker cup- this is just to show you how luscious and thick it was)!

Had an OK workout 54min: 526cal/5.52miles





I got my MAGIC BULLET EXCHANGED, 4 salsas, PGX GRANULES, 2 100sheet packs of Seaweed, romaine, green onions, cinnamon, red pepper flakes, gum, broccoli slaw and this awesome tangerine vanilla candle from Bed Bath and Beyond. Here is dinner:









Dessert (PGX granules, GG bran crisps, Walden farms sugar free syrup,DaVinci Gourmet sugar free Peanut butter syrup, sweetener, cinnamon, microwave...mmm)


Going to New Moon tomorrow @ noon and then going to see KELLY CLARKSON with my little sister! SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment