Monday, November 23, 2009

Monday's DRAMA...already

KELLY CLARKSON



More pictures from the concert ^^^ above!

I have today off from work, but would actually prefer working today. I woke up with a throbbing wrist, which feels inflammed! I took an advil, and said I would go back to bed to listen to the news for 10min.... 50min later...I get up.
I did 54min: 537cal/5.49miles.
Post Workout BROWNIE BATTER (LOL)



Here is lunch:






I also made some RADISH CHIPS:









I then went to see KURBAAN with a friend. He almost had a breakdown on the way back (not kidding) and started crying and babbling incoherently. I KNEW what he was getting @ so I really tried to change the subject. He keeps saying he's a coward, and needs to say something, and he can't etc etc. He is manipulating me so much. Finally I am ready to get inside, and he says "BTW I'm in love with you" and slams the door and RUNS away. I am so pissed off right now.

Dinner:






No comments:

Post a Comment