Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sunday- salvaging the weekend.

I totally forgot it is DAYLIGHT SAVING'S this morning- although I was thinking about it all last night. After yesterday's horrible FAIL I am a bit trepidacious about today. I got up at what I thought was 8am- then realized it was actually 7am and I had by this time already mixed my pre-workout drink of Gaspari SuperPumped grape with a Blue Pom Xenergy energy drink. I hope today goes well (no nausea) and a wicked workout. I am hitting up Safeway today, Superstore for my prescription, and my friend wants to check out this TIGER store which is supposed to be all discount food. I am weary, but could be fun.

Waiting for 830am to roll around so I can take my pills, get my shit together and head out to the gym. I know it'll be open, because the anal trainer that I despise opens it on Sundays. I can't believe how fast the weekend flew by. So depressing.

I need to get some produce @ Safeway. Cucumber's, Bell Peppers, Tomatoes, Green Onion's and some Crystal Light and possibly mushrooms.

AWESOME WORKOUT! 55 Min Elliptical= 541cal/5.93miles.

Lunch:


Friend picked me up, and we proceeded to checkout the unremarkable 'Tiger discount store'. I got cajun seasoning. I also got a box of Tim Horton's Pumpkin Spice Tea. We went to Tim's before we found one that had them in stock!



Went to Safeway and got Yellow and Orange Bell Peppers because the Red were DOA! I'm talking shrivelled and gross. There were only 5 left by the time we got there @ 530pm. I also got green onions, tomatoes, mushrooms, El Molino Salsa,liquid sweetener and Crystal Light. At Superstore I grabbed another bag of Dole Romaine (HUGE 11 sercing size) and another bottle of lemon juice while I waited for the prescription to get filled. My friend got me a box of Protilife chocolate shakes, Balea Nectarine and White Ginger deodorant, Balea Sherbet 2 in 1 shampoo/comditioner (I am OBSESSED with their grape scented foam bath)and promised to take me to T&T's Tuesday to get more shiritaki. I grabbed a couple of cans of shredded bamboo shoots, and 3 Italian Spices, Spanish Paprika, and chili flakes. Tuesday I'm grabbing Edmond Fallot Basil Mustard! So good.

Here is dinner:






And my Seaweed with Salsa dippage/scoopage:


I also had 3 Sugar Free Atkinson's Peanut Butter Bars/Chick-o-sticks/ , jello, and 2 GG Scandinavian Crispbreads.

No comments:

Post a Comment